• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

And it begins....permits being revoked and guns confiscated in New York

Dont worry, the wonderful fine upstanding officers in your town would never take away YOUR guns !

note to officers: Dont be wondering why even honest law abiding civilians despise you.

this is why.

well that and the morons in LA that shot up a truck full of old ladies.
BTW have those cops been fired yet?
didnt think so.

Dont worry, the wonderful fine upstanding officers in your town would never take away YOUR guns !

note to officers: Dont be wondering why even honest law abiding civilians despise you.

this is why.

well that and the morons in LA that shot up a truck full of old ladies.
BTW have those cops been fired yet?
didnt think so.

Pretty clear that your mind's made up. Here's a hint. "Honest law abiding citizen" don't despise cops. Honest law abiding citizens despise unconstitutional laws, unethical politicians, and rogue police officers. Only criminals despise all cops, usually because they've been caught doing something illegal. They usually cite isolated incidents of misconduct to support their untenable positions, disregarding the fact that about 8,000,000 U.S. cops put their lives on the line every day in this country without violating anyone's rights. The parallel to gun grabbers is remarkable. They also use hyperbole to vilify an entire segment of the population based on the actions of a miniscule fraction of the whole.

We'll have our answers once the headlines start announcing "Domestic terrorists fire on Homeland Security agents" and "Radical right wing separatists battle police over illegal gun possession" etc.

This is most clearly the avenue of approach.

When doors start getting kicked in of honest citizens homes to retrieve their "illegal" guns then a revolution will occur. It's moving towards ugly in New York gentlemen. The second amendment was for moments in time like this.

Pretty clear that your mind's made up. Here's a hint. "Honest law abiding citizen" don't despise cops. Honest law abiding citizens despise unconstitutional laws, unethical politicians, and rogue police officers. Only criminals despise all cops, usually because they've been caught doing something illegal. They usually cite isolated incidents of misconduct to support their untenable positions, disregarding the fact that about 8,000,000 U.S. cops put their lives on the line every day in this country without violating anyone's rights. The parallel to gun grabbers is remarkable. They also use hyperbole to vilify an entire segment of the population based on the actions of a miniscule fraction of the whole.

Yes sir.

The officers that went and stole his guns were NOT rogue officers.

They were normal everyday cops who did as they were told and were happy to do it

Cops know that they are exempt from every law
It doesn't affect them so why should they care
Plus it's another chance to kick in a door and show the mere civilians who's really in charge

Last edited:
i respect law enforcement i have a few in my family . i feel any lawman that dissagrees with this blatent violation should stand up and refuse to carry out the order. thus forcing a trial by community . the argument i dont agree but i gotta do it is assinine.

Back
Top Bottom