• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And speaking of battleworn...

I thought buying pants that looked "worn out" was bad. Now millennials are buying guns that look "worn out". Turns out they are so lazy and soft, they can't wear them out themselves. SAD!
Man I’ve never understood buying clothes that are already torn up and worn out.

If I buy a pair of pants or hat or whatever it will eventually look worn out, but I try to keep it nice as long as I can!

Man I’ve never understood buying clothes that are already torn up and worn out.

If I buy a pair of pants or hat or whatever it will eventually look worn out, but I try to keep it nice as long as I can!

I'm the same way. I won't wear certain close when I'm going to be doing physical work to try to prevent messing them up. Inevitably I eventually do something and smear something across them and then they become work clothes. I have hats to wear when I'm sweating and when I'm not. But I am rough on everything I own so nothing stays nice for to long around me.

Just because you overpaid for a firearm or overpaid someone to give your firearm a ****ty paint job does not make it battleworn. Unless its been in combat it aint battleworn. The closest 99% of you people with battle worn firearms will get is holster worn or some ball sweat rust. Lets leave the battleworn stuff to the real heros!!! Just say you got a gun with overpriced paint job on it for sale. Lol rant over

Amen!

Back
Top Bottom