• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And speaking of battleworn...

Matching crooked sights but I don’t need those anyways when shootin sideways
You are a visionary, shooting a Glock sideways. I though get you could only do that with a high point, although one could finally have brass eject out to the side out of a Glock instead of into the forehead....

I'm the same way. I won't wear certain close when I'm going to be doing physical work to try to prevent messing them up. Inevitably I eventually do something and smear something across them and then they become work clothes. I have hats to wear when I'm sweating and when I'm not. But I am rough on everything I own so nothing stays nice for to long around me.
Same thing here. I try to keep my good clothes clean for as long as possible but when they do finally get dirty or worn out they become work clothes.

Then after they’re too old to even be considered clothes anymore they become oil rags.

Well, except for my underwear. I keep wearing it until it just disintegrates and blows away.

Same thing here. I try to keep my good clothes clean for as long as possible but when they do finally get dirty or worn out they become work clothes.

Then after they’re too old to even be considered clothes anymore they become oil rags.

Well, except for my underwear. I keep wearing it until it just disintegrates and blows away.
I turn old clothes into cleaning patches and char-cloth

Great post!! Just improved my net worth. My classic metal yard art now has the highly sought after battle worn finish. Thanks Mr CJ. :bounce:
I thought buying pants that looked "worn out" was bad. Now millennials are buying guns that look "worn out". Turns out they are so lazy and soft, they can't wear them out themselves. SAD!

I am one of the older, hard working millennials. So hard working, that I will do the battleworn look for less than the price to get the "battleworn" paint job. I will come in 25% off the painters price if you want some usage wear, 50% off if you want heavy wear (from a sander), and 75% off for the full battle implement look (skillfully created with a rope tied to the back of my truck or some well placed smacks with a big rock). All ANTIFA members receive free work with proof of getting themselves sterilized (but I claim no responsibility if the firearm is not returned in functioning condition).

Back
Top Bottom