and the ak47 hype begins

I do prefer the AK and will pick up my N-PAP today.... Just hope the 7.62 round does not sky rocket in price... Still see it at $.20 a round.... Will continue to stock up when good specials come about...
i am sitting on a metric **** ton now, since the price went down a good bit i stocked up so i wouldnt have to buy more for a while

i dont plan on selling it though!

Hmm, so you would be kind of heart if you were selling one of these AK's and put it at $800 if market price were $1500 or so? Arbitrary numbers, mind you, but the question is clear.

i dont buy and sell guns in the short run for profit

i also price my guns at what i expect them to sell at. i didnt participate in the sandy hook BS, i opted out of buying and selling guns in general (i think i focused on handguns a bit since they werent stupid high priced)

i did some cool trading during the hype. i traded a keltec sub 200 with several mags and 75 bucks for a bushy carbon 15 which i traded for a sw 629 which i then traded for a taurus .22lr revolver and a sw3913

but no i dont try to cornhole fellow hobbyists first chance i get

Okay, I think I read this right, and it sounds reasonable. There's nothing wrong with market price to me.

but its not market price when the market is artificially inflated by short run panic buying

panic buying only does a disservice to everyone (hobbysists, dont know about the large retailers) in my opinion. i would have never considered what ars were selling for last year market price

gonna be a long list fo sho

You guys have fun with that! I don't know if anyone should be pissed off at individuals. Did anyone get pissed off at sellers during the real estate bubble, or .com startups during that millennium bubble? I know that this hits us in an emotional spot, so I totally get the annoyance factor...

but its not market price when the market is artificially inflated by short run panic buying panic buying only does a disservice to everyone (hobbysists, dont know about the large retailers) in my opinion. i would have never considered what ars were selling for last year market price

Don't worry, if this is really a short run the speculators will be left with their ding-a-lings in their hands when the correction comes. Notice how many $600 AR's there are now? Not to mention the dreamers that have to get out 'what they have in it' that see zero action on their overpriced AR :D

Don't worry, if this is really a short run the speculators will be left with their ding-a-lings in their hands when the correction comes. Notice how many $600 AR's there are now? :D

ohh im not worried. folks can list what they want at what price they want. likewise i reserve the right to make fun of them at a distance for it and not do business with them ever

Back
Top Bottom