and the ak47 hype begins

I sold a wasr10 for $700 during the Sandy hook panic. Oh and I only paid $200 for it. And I got an AK now listed above retail. Feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Except I don't see people willing to pay those high prices for AK's. Everyone is pretty much stocked up and overspent and fatigued from the last "gun crazy panic".

At least I am. I am not buying it. Even if AK's disappear from the market. I am tired of this ****

Yea I'm hoping this is the case with a lot of people. It just gets annoying to see the price gouging. Hopefully the fatigue from buyers will keep the market from inflating too much.

So what should be the correct pre-panic price of an O-PAP and WASR? I am not an AK guy and my nephew decided he just had to have one. I directed him to Atlantic Firearms & Impact Guns but their prices seem like they have increased a bit?

The ODT is a pretty savvy place. Most of the high-priced guns see little action regardless of panic. The market price is whatever the market will bring. It's pure speculation as to whether you believe the sanctions will be temporary or permanent. If you really wanted to be a gouger you'd list your gun on GB, not here.

So what should be the correct pre-panic price of an O-PAP and WASR? I am not an AK guy and my nephew decided he just had to have one. I directed him to Atlantic Firearms & Impact Guns but their prices seem like they have increased a bit?

WASRs now can be had for right at $500. OPAPs used to go for $550 or so, but Century isn't importing them anymore. Atlantic has them for $729.

Back
Top Bottom