and the ak47 hype begins

You guys have fun with that! I don't know if anyone should be pissed off at individuals. Did anyone get pissed off at sellers during the real estate bubble, or .com startups during that millennium bubble? I know that this hits us in an emotional spot, so I totally get the annoyance factor...
i think alot of it has to do with the fact that the above mentioned examples were in business and folks engaging in the high price gouging are not ffl

You guys have fun with that! I don't know if anyone should be pissed off at individuals. Did anyone get pissed off at sellers during the real estate bubble, or .com startups during that millennium bubble? I know that this hits us in an emotional spot, so I totally get the annoyance factor...

NO one is pissed.No one gives a damn what they ask.NO one really cares.It is really entertaining to see the stupid prices and laugh behind their backs.Have like 5 on the ignore list not because they are gougers because they are assholes.

Any dumbass who overpays for an AK gets what they want at a price they are willing to pay. Anyone selling an AK would be stupid to sell it for last weeks price when people are willingly paying more. Anyone who doesn't understand either is too stupid to argue with.

NO one is pissed.No one gives a damn what they ask.NO one really cares.It is really entertaining to see the stupid prices and laugh behind their backs.Have like 4 on the ignore list not because they are gougers because they are assholes.

I'd say that feathers do get ruffled, mang. Not accusing you of this, but oh yeah, I saw plenty of it in 2013!

Except I don't see people willing to pay those high prices for AK's. Everyone is pretty much stocked up and overspent and fatigued from the last "gun crazy panic". At least I am. I am not buying it. Even if AK's disappear from the market. I am tired of this ****

Yeah, I think a lot of people are indeed tapped out. I see a lot of smoking deals that are constantly being relisted.

Back
Top Bottom