• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Angler thrown from boat at seminole

Old seminole a great lake but if u get out of the boat channel a lot of land mines. Duck hunting down their one time well that morning didn't realize they where having bass tournament. Sometime daylight here came the boats one boat thought he was cool going pass every one, got out of the boat channel Bam end of his fishing day tore lower unit off the boat.

Old seminole a great lake but if u get out of the boat channel a lot of land mines. Duck hunting down their one time well that morning didn't realize they where having bass tournament. Sometime daylight here came the boats one boat thought he was cool going pass every one, got out of the boat channel Bam end of his fishing day tore lower unit off the boat.

That can easily happen on Lake Weiss on the GA-AL border as well :)

When my wife and I fished there out of a small Triton bass boat, I was always a bit worried running on plane, even after fishing there a few years in that boat.

Then we bought a jet boat with thick 6061 aluminum with a crap load of UHMW on the bottom, and stopped worrying about hitting submerged stuff (at least on the hull).

The downside? Insanely crappy gas mileage. :)

Stupid for a boat operator to not have on a life vest attached to a Kill Switch. Basic water safety courses should be MANDATORY to own a boat.
It is in several states, but not here. I agree with you... just go out on Lanier any weekend... idiots everywhere

Back
Top Bottom