Another checking out

Indirect Fire

Default rank <4000 posts
March or die...
47   0
Reaction score
Got back after 6 weels of vacation and have an opportunity to move to S. America for a couple of years of R&R.

Thanks to all whom bought up my stuff when I got sick in 2012-2015, it save me a small pension and now it's time go fishing full time. Never had a bad deal from day one and met some great folks.

Anyone makes it to Equador, shoot me a PM and I'll get you off the coast fishing or to the Galopagos Is. (Internet is hit or miss where I will be)
Godspeed all, catching a plane out of Birmingham tonight.
ID

Got back after 6 weels of vacation and have an opportunity to move to S. America for a couple of years of R&R.

Thanks to all whom bought up my stuff when I got sick in 2012-2015, it save me a small pension and now it's time go fishing full time. Never had a bad deal from day one and met some great folks.

Anyone makes it to Equador, shoot me a PM and I'll get you off the coast fishing or to the Galopagos Is. (Internet is hit or miss where I will be)
ID
Ecuador is awesome...the wife and I are looking at that as a possibility for retirement as well. Keep us posted please.

ID
GOOD LUCK,IF THE U.S. MARSHALLS ASK,I KNOW NOTHING.LOL

Back
Top Bottom