Another Gun Range Suicide today

Suicide is a manifestation of mental illness. Their brain chemistry is out of whack. Everyone really is not created equal when it comes to dealing with the stress of life. And everyone does not endure the same challenges.

Some people develop cancer, some people develop brains that don't function. Pile on and call them names, they held a lower opinion of themselves than you do. And they are dead.

LOL yeah I guess you and I have something in commin , lol
That may have come out sounding like something from the ten comandments, NOT! But far from it.
No I dont thump the book at all.
Im saying it is going to take something extream , a major event in the world to bring us together as humans again.
Ya cant just vote in new crooks to replace the present crooks, crooks all the same and not just in the U.S.
We have a declaration that means nothing anymore, and whats left of it is starting to fade fast.
The Constitution soon to be scrap paper.
Its not gonna stop till the dust clears, and somebody has the sence to look around and say's "Oh S**t, what have we done."
Who knows could be one big ass space rocks ta knock some sence into people.
But its not gonna fix itself on this sorry path.
I say stop prepping start the party and lets all just kill the hell out of each other.
And the last man standing , please turn out the light or just "change" the dang bulb! hows that man?

Check out some history, Hitler was a boy scout compared with many of the characters who came before. He just had better weapons. The strong have always been demonic tyrants. The old days? I dunno about that. Actually I do. It's what humans do, and it's OK with me. The law of nature.

Last edited:
Cowboy for the most part I tend to agree with you on alot of things, but not this.
I talk to to God every day ,and first thing every morning. But on the same hand I have no desire what so ever to go to heaven, and I let him know that.
Suicide is a sin , and so is judgement of others.right or wrong?
I am of the group that thinks this world needs to burn, in order to be reborn.
In my OP, God is discusted and I have to side with him on this one. But thats between he and I.

I don't think he was judging. He was merely stating the obvious. We all sin. I sin every single day. The difference is whether or not you're forgiven. Only Jesus can do that for you. I have accepted that, and Him, and strive everyday to lead a life worthy of His love. But I will continue to sin, not because I want to, but because we are all imperfect beings. Being a Christian doesn't make someone a "better person," it makes them a "forgiven person."

I worry about your statement, "I don't want to go to heaven." So do you want to go to Hell for an eternity of fire and torment? I'm not judging you, but if you don't want to go to Heaven, that's your only other choice. It's spelled out in black and white in the Bible; the only real truth there is.

I'll be praying that you have a change of heart.

Suicide is a manifestation of mental illness. Their brain chemistry is out of whack. Everyone really is not created equal when it comes to dealing with the stress of life. And everyone does not endure the same challenges.

Some people develop cancer, some people develop brains that don't function. Pile on and call them names, they held a lower opinion of themselves than you do. And they are dead.

Good summation - we had dinner last night with friends that are both mental health nurses. They said their patient load is exceeding their facility, people are turned away more and more frequently as family members are becoming unemployed or underemployed with less or no insurance coverage. Unfortunately the mentally ill have fewer and fewer options for treatment, and when they are un-medicated and un-counseled, the only road open to them often ends in suicide - leaving life is a choice that looks better than their pain/paranoia/torment. It's not just the shuffling homeless that are often mentally ill, they have folks come in that are soccer moms, executives, truck drivers, engineers - folks you would never know that are medication dependent to exist with life day by day.

Suicide - a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I've lost two life long friends to suicide when they each found themselves in what they considered a non-winnable situation. If both had lived, both situations would have worked out but they couldn't see that point.

Back
Top Bottom