Another Gun Range Suicide today

I was actually at the store when this happened when you were interacting with the guy at the counter. The rule is that the actions must be open if not holstered or bagged. This is for safety reasons and it allows everyone on the range to see clearly that the gun can't be fired. It isn't something they do to be "turds" or that they are "unknowledgeable". It is for the safety and peace of mind for the customers. If you think you can't follow a simple rule, then it probably is best that you shoot elsewhere.

They need not worry about me and their rules. I will shoot elsewhere. Safety and peace of mind for the customer you say? Renting a gun that is then used to kill an individual is probably more destructive to safety and peace of mind to the customer, but what do I know. There are to many other places not infested with the turd mentality of this range. And I was told it would startle people to see a gun not in a case at a gun range not the drivel you spoke about.

Im only a couple of miles away, Ive shot there plenty of times. This def puts things in perspective, you never know whats on someone elses mind.

Sadly it happened and all we can do is deal with it. People are pretty much going to do what they want to do, how can we let what someone "might" do stop us from living our life?

See you at the range.

For all those complaining that they take their kids to the range, news flash.....suicide has been around since day one.

Yes, but to witness it?

Also, the line between suicide and homicide is incredibly thin.
That's what worries me.
Some Joe that has completely given up on life and does not care about anything might just turn it on you as well.

Sucks for his family, trigger time and anyone who had to witness it. Not sorry for him in the least. Suicide is weakness or at very least unwillingness to do what you've got to do.

I feel like you and I would agree on a lot of things man, but on this im gonna have to disagree! IF he had a family (children) then I agree with what your saying and he should have manned up. Life is a ***** and then you die, we all know that. But there are few things in this life that we ultimately have control of. If he had enough and he wanted to go out his way and on his terms, then so be it! Not gonna judge him for it. Hell times are hard right now. Of course I know that times are always hard and no one ever said life was easy. Still im in full agreement that if you wanna opt out, then do it somewhere else so that the public doesnt have to get involved. And do it somewhere else besides a damn gun range! These sorts of actions are exactly what the Libs wanna feed off of and come at us with for stricter gun control and more regulations. A few dumbasses are gonna ruin it for us all...

LOL yeah I guess you and I have something in commin , lol
That may have come out sounding like something from the ten comandments, NOT! But far from it.
No I dont thump the book at all.
Im saying it is going to take something extream , a major event in the world to bring us together as humans again.
Ya cant just vote in new crooks to replace the present crooks, crooks all the same and not just in the U.S.
We have a declaration that means nothing anymore, and whats left of it is starting to fade fast.
The Constitution soon to be scrap paper.
Its not gonna stop till the dust clears, and somebody has the sence to look around and say's "Oh S**t, what have we done."
Who knows could be one big ass space rocks ta knock some sence into people.
But its not gonna fix itself on this sorry path.
I say stop prepping start the party and lets all just kill the hell out of each other.
And the last man standing , please turn out the light or just "change" the dang bulb! hows that man?

Whoa...definitely not less scary...

That "major event" you are looking for is actually foretold in The Book.
That new leader is coming, and for all I know may already be alive now.

RSFCowboy1 is right, btw.

Yes, but to witness it?

Also, the line between suicide and homicide is incredibly thin.
That's what worries me.
Some Joe that has completely given up on life and does not care about anything might just turn it on you as well.

Very true! What's to stop, especially someone with that mindset, from taking out as many others as they can before turning the gun on themselves?

Bringing up an old topic here, i heard there was another suicide (Jan 2013) at Trigger Time in Flowery Branch.

Anyone else heard his? just curious...

I hadn't heard about it. But, After reading my posts I don't think I draw such a hard line as I once drew in this thread not to long ago. Doesn't mean I wasn't right or that what I said is not true. It just means I doubt I will be quite as vocal about my opinions in the future.

Back
Top Bottom