• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another idea for helping lilgreg and family

flintlox

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
Just a thought, and don't know what the effort level required might be, but throwing it out there nonetheless.

What if we had a special badge or profile icon that the forum could "sell" for folks who want to give, but can't do a lot financially? Could maybe be a photo of lilkat or a ribbon or something. A donation in any amount from say $5 and up would qualify you for the badge on your profile, kind of like the GCO and NRA badges are.

Like I said, just a thought. If it's already been suggested, please forgive the duplication. I can't imagine anyone who hasn't been moved by this little angel's story, and touched by the extraordinary efforts already made on her behalf.

Thanks and God bless.

This is really the same as the icons below the avatars for DTM and the various 2nd Amendment organizations fundraisers back during the panic of 2013. Someone has thrown out the idea of an icon for the lilgreg fundraiser, but no one has picked up on it. I suppose OS would have to participate. Regrettably, OS isn't around much any more. I miss him, but that's beside the point. If you can do it on your own, I guess their is nothing that the powers would object to.

Back
Top Bottom