Another reason to not be a runner.

One fine early spring afternoon a few years ago I was out at a piece of leased property looking at the old farm house. I came out into that bright, warm, sunshine and just laid myself out near a patch of daffodils, perfect, picturesque spot for a nap. I'm lying there with my eyes shut when I hear a very loud thumping / flapping noise above me. I shade my eyes and look up and....yep, two big fat buzzards had landed in an old tree next to the farm house and were giving me a "lean and hungry look", as Shakespeare would say. They didn't seem discouraged when I started talking and moving. Ruined a perfect nap.

One fine early spring afternoon a few years ago I was out at a piece of leased property looking at the old farm house. I came out into that bright, warm, sunshine and just laid myself out near a patch of daffodils, perfect, picturesque spot for a nap. I'm lying there with my eyes shut when I hear a very loud thumping / flapping noise above me. I shade my eyes and look up and....yep, two big fat buzzards had landed in an old tree next to the farm house and were giving me a "lean and hungry look", as Shakespeare would say. They didn't seem discouraged when I started talking and moving. Ruined a perfect nap.
Screenshot_20230517_202917_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom