Another School Shooting!

I disagree. These fools usually want a body count, or score if you will. So anything that would stop them would be avoided.Anyone else find the recent frequency of these attacts, mirroring the double down policies in "global climate change"?

What do you mean by "double down policies in global climate change"? And explain the link to me.

I disagree. These fools usually want a body count, or score if you will. So anything that would stop them would be avoided.Anyone else find the recent frequency of these attacts, mirroring the double down policies in "global climate change"?

Good point. As a matter of fact, Newtown CT had surveillence video of Adam Lanza driving in the parking lot of the High School the morning of the shooting. There was always an armed School Resource Officer at the High School. Lanza left and then made his way over to Sandy Hook. They believe he left the High School because the police cruiser was parked out front. So you actually make a great point. Very sick people.

Good point. As a matter of fact, Newtown CT had surveillence video of Adam Lanza driving in the parking lot of the High School the morning of the shooting. There was always an armed School Resource Officer at the High School. Lanza left and then made his way over to Sandy Hook. They believe he left the High School because the police cruiser was parked out front. So you actually make a great point. Very sick people.

For reals? Where was this reported at?

For reals? Where was this reported at?

Man...I don't have a source for you. Not sure it was fully released. That's where I'm from and I used to be a Newtown Officer. I know the first responding officers. Just spoke to one of them yesterday. And I know one of the High School teachers there, as well. Knew her before both of us worked in that town. So I guess you have to take that as you will because I don't have a source. I'm pretty sure it was released though. The reason as to why he left the High School is all speculation, but he drove directly over to SHES after he left the HS.

What do you mean by "double down policies in global climate change"? And explain the link to me.
Climate change, immigration, gun control, Heath care,take your pick. The aministration is pushing all of these at an all time high even though the public is clearly not behind them.Just wearing my tin hat today...

Is the games and TV/movies. I don't want to sound like a PUD but that's what it stems from. Look at the age group of the boys doing these shootings. Personally......I would love to wage a war against them. Too much $involved though.

I doubt that's it. I played more Dungeons & Dragons and listened to so much Rock & Roll / Metal when I was 14 to 22 it was scary. I never had any notion of doing what some kids do now. I think it's chemicals and parenting.

Yes, another good point. Can't say why this isn't being addressed.

LEO is on it. They have modified current doctrine and developed improved active shooter scenarios.

However, do understand a majority of journaljism majors in charge of our national media have determined guns are bad and it's insane to want guns in schools as the children might be shot, you know by accident or an angry teacher. Never mind fact, vehemently embrace emotion, fear mongering and fictional misperceptions and you're getting with the program.

Here is an important document relating to this topic that is helping guide effective plans and operations for those responsible to respond: http://www.policeforum.org/assets/docs/Critical_Issues_Series/blair%20-%20united%20states%20active%20shooter%20events%20from%202000%20to%202010.pdf

This flow chart makes a bold statement of staff being effectively prepared (armed). It's typically ignored by school leadership and politicians.

i60.tinypic.com_doow1c.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom