• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ah, another heart warming and safety ensuring article about the police that "serve and protect"

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score

She was in jail for quite some time before anyone realized she wasn't drunk.

I have personally been involved in cases of subarachnoid and epidural brain bleeds. Epidural bleeds are far worse, and you don't have any time to fart around, seriously, death an occur in minutes. Luckily she survived, but the police here are so on the hook.

I'm not anti po-po, but, my God, can we at least call an ambulance and have an EMT look at someone after a crash?

The "sovereign immunity" will pay plenty for this one.

I think most of us agree that competence in all sectors of society, in general, has declined dramatically in the last decade. Why would this not be true for law enforcement as well?

I’m not pro- nor anti- police. I strongly believe you should objectively investigate each claim of police malpractice/misbehavior on a case by case basis. But I think the practice of law enforcement has become much more difficult since Obama muttered those famous words “I think the police acted stupidly”

1707829164586.png

She was in jail for quite some time before anyone realized she wasn't drunk.

I have personally been involved in cases of subarachnoid and epidural brain bleeds. Epidural bleeds are far worse, and you don't have any time to fart around, seriously, death an occur in minutes. Luckily she survived, but the police here are so on the hook.

I'm not anti po-po, but, my God, can we at least call an ambulance and have an EMT look at someone after a crash?

The "sovereign immunity" will pay plenty for this one.
It is not the police that are on the hook, but the productive taxpayers. some police may get a token handslap, but not much more.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the overwhelming mentality of LE nowadays.
There are still a few left who are good people, but they're becoming more and more rare.
When you boil it all down to the core, I think what bothers most of the general public about LE at any level, is that damned blue line. Crap cops will condone, defend and encourage poor performance/ unethical behavior/ "control of lowly civilians"/ and other small weenie power trips. The good cops that are few and far between, are forced to be quiet about garbage in their dept, or are forced out if they violate that "brotherhood" mentality by speaking up/out against the absolute trash that permeates the profession now.

Such a sad situation that Monday morning quarterbacking does not change. I pray the woman has recovered to whatever the best medical scenario for her based on the incident is. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom