• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ah, another heart warming and safety ensuring article about the police that "serve and protect"

Such a sad situation that Monday morning quarterbacking does not change. I pray the woman has recovered to whatever the best medical scenario for her based on the incident is. Thanks.
Thx for putting it back in perspective and reminding us that this is a tragedy that affects families and not just us ODTers. .

What's truly sad is that people are still singing the "this decline in civility and responsible policing is a recent thing" song.

It's always been that way.

The main difference now is everyone on planet has a video recording device that uploads to the cloud in real time.

What's truly sad is that people are still singing the "this decline in civility and responsible policing is a recent thing" song.

It's always been that way.

The main difference now is everyone on planet has a video recording device that uploads to the cloud in real time.
You're probably right. I suspect that every generation says that. And recent technology makes it much easier to document it (and criticize it).

But it doesn't mean:
1. It's right.
2. That we should accept it as inevitable.
3. That we shouldn't try to do better.

I've had a fairly tough, but successful life. I make lots of mistakes, but I try to do the right thing.
And as I've gotten older, I try to remember to be more kind and thoughtful than I did when I was younger. :)

Back
Top Bottom