• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anti antifa gear in your car.

IMO, anything that requires you to exit the vehicle to get to it is useless. I want to have means at hand to get people off me quickly. In my misspent youth. I witnessed people beaten with quite a variety of objects, and none of it looked to be fun for the beatee. Some people are just cruel if they get you on the ground. My rule is do not leave the vehicle unless there is absolutely no other option.

I don't box. Assault me or my loved ones and I put your grey matter on the pavement.
That's funny. Reminds me of when my sister in law lived with a guy I referred to as Uncle Remus over in Eatonton. He was close to 70 when I met him but he was a pretty good old dude. One day some Ahole from the neighborhood started giving him trouble and Johnny was ( Uncle Remus) got up and headed in the house. The A hole that was bothering him asked where he was going. Johnny answered with " I'm too damn old to fight with you. I'm going in the house to get something to kill you with. So wait right here."
Some of the funniest **** I've ever heard.

IMO, anything that requires you to exit the vehicle to get to it is useless. I want to have means at hand to get people off me quickly. In my misspent youth. I witnessed people beaten with quite a variety of objects, and none of it looked to be fun for the beatee. Some people are just cruel if they get you on the ground. My rule is do not leave the vehicle unless there is absolutely no other option.
Hell yeah! Point taken and agreed 110%.

Fighting to dissuay people? I boxed competitively in high school and have a 2nd degree black belt in jujitsu but nothing says please leave me alone quite like a 1911
gran-torino-clint-eastwood-roue-libre-soupe-g-L-3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom