• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anxiety

How do you deal with it?

I exercise, jog, eat well, sleep 7+hrs everyday…

I honestly can TRUELY SAY I felt better having a daily hang over and smoking a pack of Marlboro lights…
“Fear has torment.” (Aka “mental anguish). When I realized that the things which I feared were senseless, (since I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ), and He’s not afraid of anything. I resigned my self to His care and protection. I don’t have to fear anything that He doesn’t fear. For he has said,”I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

How do you deal with it?

I honestly can TRUELY SAY I felt better having a daily hang over and smoking a pack of Marlboro lights…
1696509645497.png

Like all medical advice on ODT…just ignore it and go to a doctor. Lol
Problem with that is their track record on fixing peoples anxiety problems without making things worse is damn near zero. If there's no physical trauma that they can see and fix, they are nothing more than drug dealers taking a guess at what drug to throw at you. And Their education on the matter doesn't come from some great scientific academic sources, it comes from the people who make the drugs.

You don't see anyone here or anywhere else for that matter talking about how they went to the doctor with their anxiety and he had some perfect drug and now everything is better.

Except for Greg, and he has a whole thread here that runs nonstop about how he literally can't sleep at night along with a million other red flags :lol:

Problem with that is their track record on fixing peoples anxiety problems without making things worse is damn near zero. If there's no physical trauma that they can see and fix, they are nothing more than drug dealers taking a guess at what drug to throw at you. And Their education on the matter doesn't come from some great scientific academic sources, it comes from the people who make the drugs.

You don't see anyone here or anywhere else for that matter talking about how they went to the doctor with their anxiety and he had some perfect drug and now everything is better.

Except for Greg, and he has a whole thread here that runs nonstop about how he literally can't sleep at night along with a million other red flags :lol:

I need to find the doctor that prescribed a 6 pack a day

How do you deal with it?

Idk how you feel about meds but my psychiatrist put me on Clorazepate 15mg and it absolutely got rid of the inside shock feeling of anxiety but I still had the other symptoms(chills, sweats, rapid heartbeat, feeling like something terrible was gonna happen). My doc says it's coming from something in my life/earlier life that I need to get through because nothing short of a narcotic will touch it. Maybe try that route and see if you have trauma elsewhere. I know we're all big scary macho men but there's too many of us putting ourselves in the ground to not start to help each other. My dms are always open.

What’s that old saying?
‘.
’’Laughter is the best medicine’’

Got to try to see that everything is just a big cosmic joke, and you have no control over the outcome.

Not that I’m the most well adjusted person, but I don’t usually lie awake either.

Back
Top Bottom