• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anxiety

medium187mph medium187mph there will be those who come insulting others, making critical comments and those who make light of the situation. Anxiety is real and if you find something that works for you please disregard any negative comments.
As a kid, mid 50's we would watch "The Wizard of Oz" when it played. One of the characters, the scarecrow, did not have a brain ans asked the Wizard for one. The wizzard replied "I can't give you any brains, but I can give you a diploma"...to which the scarecrow danced around the room with glee.

Even as a kid, I wondered how someone without a brain could talk.....

Not at easy road. Kick **** out of the negative, stick to a daily routine, exercise, good partner, stop taking on extra, realization you are going to live with the issue and make it work for you. **** the long term meds.
I tried all of what you laying down. We simply aren't made to work in today's society. Hard work yes but traffic, hard work, stress beyond the levels of sanity and trying to keep up with our peers, No! Some can adapt to it and and some can't. I was so miserable from pain and stress I was drinking 2 quarts of beer on my way home from work along with a little cosmic cabbage with it. I found a great doc and found the right meds and I haven't drank a drop or smoked in over 20 years.

My father and mother had it as well. It ran in the family. The first doc my dad went to told him to drink a 6 pack, that's what everybody else does. I couldn't believe it. Finding the right Doc is the key. You don't have to live with this condition.

I tried all of what you laying down. We simply aren't made to work in today's society. Hard work yes but traffic, hard work, stress beyond the levels of sanity and trying to keep up with our peers, No! Some can adapt to it and and some can't. I was so miserable from pain and stress I was drinking 2 quarts of beer in my way home from work along with a little cosmic cabbage with it. I found a great doc and found the right meds and I haven't drank a drop or smoked in over 20 years.

My father and mother had it as well. It ran in the family. The first doc my dad went to told him to drink a 6 pack, that's what everybody else does. I couldn't believe it. Finding the right Doc is the key. You don't have to live with this condition.
Well my response is for the original post asking for help, those suggestions are what ive found work for me personally. Thank you but I'm not asking for your input, long term meds are not the fix for everyone.

Also having to deal with anxiety like that doesn't allow you to get really good rest and affects your performance overall. So the faster you can get on a good medication and get it under the control the better off you'll be in every aspect of your life. Don't worry about what people think because you have to take the medication. This is your life and you have to live it and to health what people think. This condition can be crippling, make you lose weight or gain weight, lose your hair and also lead to a host of other unpleasing symptoms.

Well my response is for the original post asking for help, those suggestions are what ive found work for me personally. Thank you but I'm not asking for your input, long term meds are not the fix for everyone.
I agree! I think you should try everything possible before you result to meds. But in a situation like mine where your body is in extreme pain and working out isn't exactly an option and the other things just simply don't work then you need to do what you got to do to regain some quality of life. I used to enjoy lifting weights and bodybuilding and it was extremely satisfying to do that. However, that was in my younger years when my body could handle it and I really didn't have that much anxiety then. I had some but I think I just worked it all out in the gym.

Back
Top Bottom