• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any air rifle guys in here?

Asbestos

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
Inadvertently, I wound up in the air rifle rabbit hole.
I have a Hatsan Factor RC coming in on Friday. Reviews looked good but rather than be nauseous for 2 day’s thinking I just blew a bunch of dough, I figured I’d ask if any of you guys shoot these things.

I have several less than desirable species roaming around my place at night and recently got into a thermal scope. Seems like it’ll be fun.

I follow Python Cowboy on Instagram and he uses a Edgun Leshiy and the thing is a beast. Its like 1500 bucks or Id have one already. hes got a lot of videos of him dispatching all kinds of critters.

That's how I started as a kid. I still do have a couple, but they're basic. I get them out every once in a while. Best one I have now is a Ruger copy of the RWS Diana. Pretty good rifle and it shoots supersonic

That's how I started as a kid. I still do have a couple, but they're basic. I get them out every once in a while. Best one I have now is a Ruger copy of the RWS Diana. Pretty good rifle and it shoots supersonic
I’ve had a Gamo something for a few years. It’s a break barrel single shot. Takes all the fun out of it.

I started with a Daisy lever action, shot it till it literally fell apart. It was a nice rifle. Then I got a Crosman 760. Wish I still had it. Shot it till it fell apart.
Separated at birth. My first was a Daisy “Spittin Image” lever action. Shot it til it fell apart. Then a 760. Shot it til it fell apart.

If this new one falls apart, I’ll be livid.

Back
Top Bottom