• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any air rifle guys in here?

1679000152613.png

Oh, it's ok, Champ. With enough time, I'm sure the hurts will heal. Until then, I'm just going to sit around and flick birds at my compressor.

By the way, I asked you a few questions in the post you quoted. Too tough to answer them?
My suggestion? Don't buy garbage and expect it to be jUsT aS gUd.

This Daisy was my dad's "get the squirrel off the bird feeder" gun and I’ve been using it to chase the dadgum birds off the house but starting to look for something more substantial as the birds just didn’t get the message and have done damage to my chimney that’s gonna take about $4000 to repair…. looking for something like a Henry smoothbore 22LR garden gun…. hope that’ll get the job done without pissing off the neighbors and HOA….

0c927d34c3f889610c0e89388cdc2bd0.jpg

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has a water seperarator and an inline filter. Certainly not the best but it’ll do.

I painted cars with lacquer years ago before urathane came out and moisture was not friendly to lacquer either…. it would blister about 2-3 years after application…. found a water separator at an auto paint supply store that worked well… essentially, it was a "canister" that had a replaceable roll of toilet paper…. placed it in the line near the hose connection….

I painted cars with lacquer years ago before urathane came out and moisture was not friendly to lacquer either…. it would blister about 2-3 years after application…. found a water separator at an auto paint supply store that worked well… essentially, it was a "canister" that had a replaceable roll of toilet paper…. placed it in the line near the hose connection….

Yessir… using airbrushes, paint sprayers and pneumatic tools for the last 40 years or so, water is the enemy of many things. A little ingenuity can save a man a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom