• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any baseball card collectors

You still buying bro?
No Sir, I sold most of what I could when the market crashed in 2000's. I've still got a lot of stuff that I thought I could keep for retirement, Mantle, Ruth, DiMaggio autographs and such but it has all dropped in value and the market is no where near what it use to be and I expect it to only get worse.

What are you trying to sell?

No Sir, I sold most of what I could when the market crashed in 2000's. I've still got a lot of stuff that I thought I could keep for retirement, Mantle, Ruth, DiMaggio autographs and such but it has all dropped in value and the market is no where near what it use to be and I expect it to only get worse.

What are you trying to sell?
Have a newer braves prospect card green refractor for 80. Ozhaino albies. 2015 bowman. Also have a brian mccann bobblehead for 30

I collected some in the late 80's to early 90's when my youngest son was into it and playing little league. I don't even remember who all I have but I do have several Braves team sets from back then, I just wish I had all the cards from when I was a kid in the 60's. My mother threw em' all away when we moved one time, I'm still pissed about that. Lol! I do know I have over 400 cards of nothing but Nolan Ryan along with an autographed baseball. My favorite card is a limited edition one of only 15,000 of Nolan Ryan with Robin Ventura in a headlock about to punch him in the head. Lol! I don't know if it's worth anything or not, I haven't looked at the values on any of them since the values tanked in the late 90's.

Back
Top Bottom