• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any baseball card collectors

My brother collected for years and years. When we were young he would buy the whole case of baseball cards and sort them and give me the gum.

He had cards from the 30s and 40's, baseball coins, the whole lot.

He had a portfolio at one point of every card that Pete Rose was on. He had signed Pete Rose rookie cards, team card, all of them. (He was a big Pete Rose fan). Someone stole the portfolio out of his car in Florida.

I use a lot of cards to make my bike sound like a Harley.

ETA- around 1989-90 we counted his cards and he had something like 23,000 cards (not kidding or stretching) Once he had a full time job, he'd come home with 5-6 boxes of the full case of cards that the convenience store would put out. We'd open them and sort out the duplicates and he'd note the gaps in the card numbers.

At one point he had 5 Don Mattingly rookie cards. They were like $85 each in the late 80's. I so wanted to go cash a few in.

My brother collected for years and years. When we were young he would buy the whole case of baseball cards and sort them and give me the gum.

He had cards from the 30s and 40's, baseball coins, the whole lot.

He had a portfolio at one point of every card that Pete Rose was on. He had signed Pete Rose rookie cards, team card, all of them. (He was a big Pete Rose fan). Someone stole the portfolio out of his car in Florida.

I use a lot of cards to make my bike sound like a Harley.
Oh wow, that's not cool. And lol about the spokes on the bike. My dad did the same thing

il_570xN.910091388_eq3v.jpg
What???? I have one in a plastic case in I would say perfect condition. I would sell that baby in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom