• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

I want to do Silver Comet too, if ya'all are game. Anyone interested in riding the ATL Beltline? I just have mtn bike though, so will prob be slower than you roaders.

I'm game for the beltline. I'll ride my Mtn bike but I'm still trying to get in shape so I might be the slow one. Doesn't the trail (PATH) that runs into Stone Mountain Park connect with the beltline somewhere? There's a heard of rodies that blow by me when I'm doing laps around the park and I think someone said they come up from Atlanta. It's like being run over by a bicycle stampede.

I am not sure I have mentioned this before but if you have a GPS enabled cycling computer or watch/wristband you can upload your workouts to www.strava.com to keep track of them. It's free and lets you compare your times and efforts to others you know.

this must be it: https://pathfoundation.org/trails/stone-mountain/

I try to minimize my street time with cars. that path requires 4 miles of it. Have you done the Beltline? I haven't.

I'm game for the beltline. I'll ride my Mtn bike but I'm still trying to get in shape so I might be the slow one. Doesn't the trail (PATH) that runs into Stone Mountain Park connect with the beltline somewhere? There's a heard of rodies that blow by me when I'm doing laps around the park and I think someone said they come up from Atlanta. It's like being run over by a bicycle stampede.

Back
Top Bottom