• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Big Geen Egg fans here on the ODT?

Harley45

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
175   0
Reaction score
I love grilling on the BGE. I mostly do chicken, ribs, ribeye, hamburgers, and pizza.

What kind of grill do you cook on, and whats your favorite thing to grill?

Attachments

• SS850699.JPG
    SS850699.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
omg yes.. thats a nice set up ya got there.. I love the egg... can start a butt before work and its fall off the bone tender when I get home.. they rock.

I have a small and a large. Both have nests, and my project over the holidays is to build a table/rolling cart for the large, possibly for both like Harley45 has!

I have an original clay large BGE 27yrs old and bought it new. Cooked everything from turkey to Briscut to Pizza with lump charcole..Can't beat them...

What's so amazing about the green egg? Lol. I hear many people talking about how awesome it is. I want in on the secret!!!

What's so amazing about the green egg? Lol. I hear many people talking about how awesome it is. I want in on the secret!!!
Well you can bake bread's, pizza's, pie's, or smoke chicken, beef, pork, and grill just about anything.
The Egg will hold a constant heat that you need to cook with anywhere between 200-700+ degrees.
Lot cheaper to cook on verus a regular charcoal grill.
The BGE has a lifetime warranty, so it should be the last grill you'll ever have to buy.

Back
Top Bottom