Any can't miss series out there?

Just started watching Graceland. There are two seasons on Netflix. Avoided it because I was afraid it was some Elvis location thing but it's set in California(not much better except eye candy and plenty of crime). It's only tie in to Elvis is that the house they are working out of was seized from a drug dealer who was an Elvis fan and had decorated it up accordingly. The cast is good, story is fun with a few twists so far(only two episodes in) and the action is interesting.

Features Danny Sunjata from Rescue Me,
Vanessa Ferlito from CSI NY,
Brandon Jay McClaren from The Killing and Falling Skies,
Serinda Swan from Breakout Kings and
Scottie Thompson from NCIS(DiNozzo's girlfriend/Arms dealers daughter).

We've started watching "The Fall" on Netflix. It's a serial killer show set in England. It seems pretty good so far. I liked the Leftovers but I've heard the 2nd season is a major reboot where they'll be in a completely different town.

I tried watching it but it is agonizingly slow developing.

Just started watching Graceland. There are two seasons on Netflix. Avoided it because I was afraid it was some Elvis location thing but it's set in California(not much better except eye candy and plenty of crime). It's only tie in to Elvis is that the house they are working out of was seized from a drug dealer who was an Elvis fan and had decorated it up accordingly. The cast is good, story is fun with a few twists so far(only two episodes in) and the action is interesting.

Features Danny Sunjata from Rescue Me,
Vanessa Ferlito from CSI NY,
Brandon Jay McClaren from The Killing and Falling Skies,
Serinda Swan from Breakout Kings and
I just finished it, I really liked it.

Anybody catch the 2 hour premiere of Complications the other night? From the creator of Burn Notice. Yeah, this is some dark ****. Crazy, just crazy.

My current Netflix binge is Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown.

Pretty good for a docu-reality show. The premise is food from around the world but it's less about "hey look at this gross stuff I'm eating," and goes into history of the locations.

There is an episode on New Mexico that is very gun friendly.

Man, she`s a hottie.

Deadwood
Justified
Turn: Washingtons Spies. (a little slow at first but the action and intrigue pick up)
Vikings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom