• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

Do a google search for Corpsewood Manor in Summerville. It's up on Taylors ridge. I have hunted that property for a few years now. The story is awesome. Some of the structure is still there. It is real eerie walking through the woods and comming up on this place. I can Take you right to it.

X2 on this crazy **** right here. I don't even believe in ghosts and 1 time was enough for me.
#aintgoinback!

Do a google search for Corpsewood Manor in Summerville. It's up on Taylors ridge. I have hunted that property for a few years now. The story is awesome. Some of the structure is still there. It is real eerie walking through the woods and comming up on this place. I can Take you right to it.

This place. Holy crap it eerie. My dad used to live up in menlo and some friends of my brother took us there one night. Cold chills thinking about it.

The "Screaming Statue" in an old cemetery near Esom Hill, ga. My grandparents had a farm near there when I was a kid, went there once, never again. Old statue of a woman with hands extended heavenward, story was that she and her mother were murdered by relatives, no one ever arrested or convicted, she would "scream" out their names on Moonlit nights and if the moon was right it looked as if she was turning her head and looking at you!

The Andersonville civil war prison camp grounds are aweful. We went in one night. Lets just say I wont do that again. So many men died suffering from disease and infection. No telling whats creeping around.

House in IL before moving to ATL had weird stuff.

My younger son wanted his bed against the closet door to keep the "monsters" out, his older brother said he saw it too and it was a scary clown. Wife and I would sit in the living room watching TV and there would be the distinct sound of a foot long piece of 2x4 hitting the concrete basement floor....sounded exactly like this. Go to basement, there is nothing on the floor. We would both hear it and it happened about once a year.

When wife was packing to move down here, neighbor from down the street said, "guess the ghosts finally ran you out." We lived there from May of 81 to Jan 88.

Back
Top Bottom