• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

any hummer h2 owners out there

I agree 100%. That's just the way my buddy is plus he's got more money then sense lol.

I know guys like that. My daughter bought a new car and it included free oil changes for awhile. EVERYTIME she went in for the free oil change they tried to push a shopping list of maintenance items on her. It was ridiculous.

I've got a RAM mega cab. I had a friend who had an H2 and had the chance to drive it once. I'm very critical of interior layouts and usefulness, and the H2 was one of the least thought out and uncomfortable vehicles I've ever been in. It also seemed like there was a sewing machine under the hood, compared to my Dodge it had zero power. My 2 cents: spend your money on something you're not going to regret in 6 months.

Just one example;

Completely stock 2002-04 4wd Chevy Avalanches had equal track results vs a stock 04 H2 at the Hummer/Savannah Dealers off road track facility in October, 2003. This GM approved facility was designed and built to demonstrate and sell Hummers.

Just one example;

Completely stock 2002-04 4wd Chevy Avalanches had equal track results vs a stock 04 H2 at the Hummer/Savannah Dealers off road track facility in October, 2003. This GM approved facility was designed and built to demonstrate and sell Hummers.

Makes sense. it's the same chassis and running gear.

4l60 transmission and 8 lug wheels. They should have had the 4l80 transmission. Wide as hell. Hummers of any generation suck. I hate jeeps but economically they will cost you less in fuel. I would not buy either one.

Back
Top Bottom