• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

any hummer h2 owners out there

Gas guzzler even with super charger, k and n, programmer. I have some brand new billet door buckets if anyone has one and interested.

Buddy of mine has 2 of them that his daughters drive. Both are 2008 models. The truck bed style. He loves them because they big and thinks they are the safest things for his daughters to drive. Got one with 130000 miles on it that he had to replace the transmission and all front suspension bushings in this week. Little over $5000 at the stealership. He's had some electrical issues with both of them. Other one has around 160000 miles on it.

Buddy of mine has 2 of them that his daughters drive. Both are 2008 models. The truck bed style. He loves them because they big and thinks they are the safest things for his daughters to drive. Got one with 130000 miles on it that he had to replace the transmission and all front suspension bushings in this week. Little over $5000 at the stealership. He's had some electrical issues with both of them. Other one has around 160000 miles on it.

Why anyone would ever take a used vehicle to the dealer for repairs baffles me. Unless you know someone at the dealership or are stranded out of town then your best bet is with a reputable local mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom