Any Lawyers in here?

Then you are playing her game. Just ignore all of it, she will get bored quickly when she doesn't get a reaction.
Ive been ignoring it my GF just runs to me everytime she says something we were at the gym lastnight and she was like look what she said and all I said was stop looking lol

Ive been ignoring it my GF just runs to me everytime she says something we were at the gym lastnight and she was like look what she said and all I said was stop looking lol

Then your GF need to IGNORE it too.
Let me me take a wild guess...youre both in your 20s?
It seems that in that group its thought 'wise' to keep playing the tit for tat bullsheit game. It ISNT!!
Take it from me, an old man...dont feed the troll. No twitter, twatter, twister, tweeter or anything similar! Move on and INSIST your new GF does the same. If she doesnt she will only drag you into crap with that stupidity. Seriously!!
Seen this one play out MANY times. It never ends well. Just move on.

Why don't you just block her? I don't use Twitter, but I assume you can do that, no? As others have said the fact that you are irritated enough to respond to her provocations is what promulgates them in the first place. Drop her like a bad habit asap.

THIS is the only 'social network' that I'm a part of, for this exact reason. I'm not sure I would've posted all this here, but that's just me. As everyone else has said, don't keep feeding it. If you never respond to her, she'll go away. Get out of the house and go do something. Me and my wife just got a membership to the range and go shoot about twice a week, plus if it comes to something physical, you'll be an excellent shot by then. But I do love me some crazy girls, they keep it exciting. lol. Good luck with whatever you do.

Back
Top Bottom