• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any luck on finding .22LR ammo?

I stopped in Dawsonville Walmart this afternoon. Their shelves were wiped out for the most part, but there was a rolling rack in the aisle with a bunch of boxes on it that appeared to just come off the delivery truck. Mostly filled with sporting goods like tents and stuff, but I did find 1 brown box with "Winchester M22 2000 (2 boxes)" on it. It came home with me. :)

I tried the Walmart thing....all I found was a few shotgun shells...some .243 and a few 22 short.... I finally found a great member on here that sold at a pretty good price. You just got to keep looking....

Just stopped by adventure outdoors and they only have 9 boxes left on the shelf.

It's one per customer @ $29.99 for Federal 36 Grain, 525 count.

Just stopped by adventure outdoors and they only have 9 boxes left on the shelf.

It's one per customer @ $29.99 for Federal 36 Grain, 525 count.

Better than GA Arms selling for $40. I wouldn't mind trying to get some but I think by the time I get down there it'll probably be gone.

Walmart in Cleveland, GA on Friday. They brought in two 1,000 round boxes of Winchester 22LR. It was the only thing on the truck. I only bought one and let the next guy after me get a box. (Because I'd hate to be that guy that buys up all of the ammo in the store:).)

Back
Top Bottom