• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Nitto tire owners on here?

General Grabber A/TX. New for 2020.

I put a set of these on my Land Rover LR3. Great road behavior and excellent in the nasty stuff. 60k mile warranty. Priced right too.

#1 rated on/off road tire.
X2 on the Grabbers. Have a set on my F250 and can’t say a bad thing about them. I’ll know more when the miles stack.

I may know a thing or two about Toyo's and Nitto's. I see more in a day than most in a lifetime.

General Grabber A/TX. New for 2020.

I put a set of these on my Land Rover LR3. Great road behavior and excellent in the nasty stuff. 60k mile warranty. Priced right too.

#1 rated on/off road tire.

X2 on the Grabbers. Have a set on my F250 and can’t say a bad thing about them. I’ll know more when the miles stack.

Been thinking about the general grabbers x3 for my 6.7 250. Any thoughts about the x3's?

Your asking for a lot, you want longevity on the road and better performance off road. LOL you and everyone else in the world.

The Open County AT III have an extension line called the Xtreme, they only come in a few sizes but have better performance off road. They have a slightly deep tread block as well as beefier side tread. When you jump to the Nitto Mud Grappler or Toyo Mud MT then you lose a lot on the road, notice and longevity are out the window.

The 2 Middle tires of each the Toyo R/T and the Nitto Ridge Grappler are the alternatives. They are what each company says is the best of both worlds.

I also want a 4x4 truck that will run a 9 second quarter mile and climb Mount Everest.

This part, I can handle. If you want to stay with Ford, we can do a Cummins swap. If you want Chevy, 572 blown. If you want to go with a Dodge, see the part about ford...

I ran Nitto drag tires on my 600 HP Trans Am. They hold the power pretty good on a smooth delivery of all the power even when I hit the nitrous. A clutch dump is a different story. My buddy ran the drag/ trac tires and had excellent success with those. In general they make an outstanding tire

I have a 2wd Tundra running 275/60R20s. They will fill up with dirt, wet grass, clay, whatever I’m on and just spin. They look like slicks when I get out to take a look at them.
If you're at a complete stop and you let off the brake and push the gas to the floor does it spin? If so, how much? If you can continue to road the tires and have to let up, you have enough power. If it don't keep spinning for a good minute, you have more tire than you have power. It honestly takes raw muscle to roll those big rascles over fast enough to clean out the tread.
Big looks good but isn't always whats best.

Your asking for a lot, you want longevity on the road and better performance off road. LOL you and everyone else in the world.

The Open County AT III have an extension line called the Xtreme, they only come in a few sizes but have better performance off road. They have a slightly deep tread block as well as beefier side tread. When you jump to the Nitto Mud Grappler or Toyo Mud MT then you lose a lot on the road, notice and longevity are out the window.

The 2 Middle tires of each the Toyo R/T and the Nitto Ridge Grappler are the alternatives. They are what each company says is the best of both worlds.

I also want a 4x4 truck that will run a 9 second quarter mile and climb Mount Everest.
Found a dealer with the toyo open country AT Xtremes you suggested. Getting them installed Monday when I get back in town. These are E rated also. Much better than the P (SL) I have on there now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom