• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any ODT forged in fire guys?

View attachment 2118527 View attachment 2118526 I make knives as well. 90% of which are made through stock bar removal. I dabble in forging knives as too. One of the guys that’s been on that show and won is mark hopper. Owns goat and hammer (Atlanta) and gives forging classes. Super cool guy, sure he will be at blade. Here’s a set I made the last week or so. Both of these blades are 6 long, 3/16 O1 tool steel with flats grind and a back swedge. Both have brass guards and g10 liners. The lighter handles is some vintage micarta and the wood handle is desert ironwood.

These knives are top notch, and can take a beating. Real nice stuff.

I’m still active here, not so much in the shop. Having a 1.5 year old has really made me rearrange my schedule for the last, well 1.5 years. That and a couple new job opportunities that have kept me very busy.

I’d really like to get back in there and keep making, but family comes first right now.

My youngest son just turned 10. I hope I can get one of your knives for his 16th birthday like my oldest son. That was 4 years ago, in case you don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom