• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of ya'll Thank your Senators?

I did but I made certain I prefaced it with "I wasn't proud of your vote to allow it to come to the floor for debate but your final stance to support the 2nd Amendment was applaudable."

Now perhaps I understand why it was allowed a vote... They already knew the outcome. The CIC and VP found out after the fact along with the rest of us.

They know how volatile the second amendment issue is and the risk incurred at further infringing it. Rights restored should be the new push.

I'll thank them for honoring their oath very soon. I'll also contact those who failed with a measured appropriate response.

Now perhaps I understand why it was allowed a vote... They already knew the outcome. The CIC and VP found out after the fact along with the rest of us.

They know how volatile the second amendment issue is and the risk incurred at further infringing it. Rights restored should be the new push.

I'll thank them for honoring their oath very soon. I'll also contact those who failed with a measured appropriate response.

Next push should be killing the NFA, but we won't see that 'til the house and the pres is in our favor.

Sent E mails to both thanking them for using common sense and logic. Had to add that what need to happen is enforcement of existing laws and get help for the mentally ill.

Back
Top Bottom