• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other Busse Owners here?

klarktx

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
Amazing Steel. Lifetime unconditional warranty. Last knives you'd ever need.

i58.tinypic.com_t0kakg.jpg

i61.tinypic.com_ml37k4.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_mif52w.jpg

Certain models are up there. True. Many are discontinued. Almost a cultish following. Pretty much zero advertising. Word of mouth. Hard use thick steel. Heat treatment insanity. Proprietary finish called INFI. Watch some destruction videos on YouTube. Haha

Where do you live? Hold and use one of mine.....and your talking to a knife snob with never less than 3 customs on the books being made.
Busse are the real deal. There are haters, claim they are like Apple based on the fanboy following....but all that aside....you ever chip, loosen, break one, they replace, not repair.

Where do you live? Hold and use one of mine.....and your talking to a knife snob with never less than 3 customs on the books being made.
Busse are the real deal. There are haters, claim they are like Apple based on the fanboy following....but all that aside....you ever chip, loosen, break one, they replace, not repair.

Brother, I might have to take you up on your offer. I always like that trench/knuckle knife they made a while back

Back
Top Bottom