• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other Busse Owners here?

Where do you live? Hold and use one of mine.....and your talking to a knife snob with never less than 3 customs on the books being made.
Busse are the real deal. There are haters, claim they are like Apple based on the fanboy following....but all that aside....you ever chip, loosen, break one, they replace, not repair.

"Apple based on the fanboy following...." LOL, I thought it was more like a cult! :heh:

Brother, I might have to take you up on your offer. I always like that trench/knuckle knife they made a while back

Just don't drink the Kool-Aid man... :rofl:

Klark...I have no idea why you call it the last knife you will ever need like its some selling point that hooked you. Everyone knows its not the last knife you are gonna buy.

I just noticed this thread, I have 3 Busse knives, TGLB, AMS custom shop, and AMS Polar Vortex (1 of only 20 made). I gotta get some pictures taken and I'll post them up. I do have to admit that they are safe queens and I've not used them like they are meant to be used, but when SHTF they will be ready.
Well, not my pic but the Polar Vortex looks like this:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I have had a few and traded here and there for other brands that I wanted. Great knives and used to follow the Busse section on bladeforums religiously for the Ganza knives. Been wanting a NMSFNO for quite awhile and never seem to have the money when one is available. I have a few Rat knives that are great as well.

Back
Top Bottom