• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any place to shoot in Dalton / Chatsworth area?

Not a slap fight at all. I think CCW would agree we know each other fairly well and are merely stating two different angles on Camp Shooters in an effort to give the OP both sides of the story.

If you want to start a fight let's talk about about concealed vs open carry or FMJ vs HP
That should throw some fuel on the fire. Just not in this thread as a measure of courtesy to the OP.

FWIW guys, Shane and I are friends as well as business colleagues. We are mature enough to agree and disagree. No harm, no foul and at the end of the day we will still be friends.

Last edited:
I have the same question as the original post but, What about longer range shooting around/near Cobb County? I would like to shoot 100 yards at least, but would love to have the option to shoot 300-500 yds. Any suggestions?

btw, it looked like the original thread was side swiped and exhausted so I thought I would attach my own question... Thanks in advance

I'll be your huckleberry.....

Joking. Never even heard a cross word. Just two guys from two different stand points with different information. Neither right nor wrong just different experiences. I would like to hear more from Chris' side off post as to specifics as I plan on staying where I am at. Honestly no mud slinging here just two guys laying out both sides and each hoping the OP gets something out of it.

Capiche.

Corn you would probably get a better response to your question in a new thread. This one is fairly played out and I can't help. Not that any one else can but if you post it in a new thread you may find a new Shootin buddy with some land.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom