• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

any thoughts on what this might be worth lol

mrGlock21

Bear Icon Supporter
Rooooaaarr!
237   0
Reaction score
NOT GOING TO SELL BUT JUST WANNA SEE WHAT MY FELLOW ODTers say

Well hello my fellow ODTers im just curious on what this package might be worth or if it might be able to get me a M&P 15 lol not going to give this baby up but just wondering what this might be worth in todays market thanks and dont be rude or anything
glock 23 3rd gen low count
4 13 rounders
3 15 rounders
1 15 rounder + 2
2 31 rounders
4 22 roundes
all mags pretty much new
box and stuff
mag loader
holster

Last edited:
I tried to do the same thing with my Glock package for about a month, and I got no where. I had G23 3G, 19 mags, 700+ rounds of JHP and FMJ (good ammo), and parts kit. Either go on a national forum for trade, or put it on GBroker, sell it, and wait for an AR to pop up.

As far as worth, I would say about $400 for the gun, and $25 for the mags (13 and 15 rounders). And a little more for the larger mags. You would get more if you break it up.

I tried to do the same thing with my Glock package for about a month, and I got no where. I had G23 3G, 19 mags, 700+ rounds of JHP and FMJ (good ammo), and parts kit. Either go on a national forum for trade, or put it on GBroker, sell it, and wait for an AR to pop up.

As far as worth, I would say about $400 for the gun, and $25 for the mags (13 and 15 rounders). And a little more for the larger mags. You would get more if you break it up.
this man will get more for his Glock. this is the ODT, home of the $650 Glock fella.

Yea this babay is staying I have the cash to get me the mp 15 but just wondering what my nightstand is worth these days but nice to hear I can atleast get 500for the gun so I'm looking at a good investment if this ban goes lol.

Yea this babay is staying I have the cash to get me the mp 15 but just wondering what my nightstand is worth these days but nice to hear I can atleast get 500for the gun so I'm looking at a good investment if this ban goes lol.

If you want max dollar, ya better sell now. It's like the beaver dam, it's a water shortage and people will do anything for the water. It's a panic! God cut off the WATER, we won't be able to get it ever again!!

Then the dam breaks, panic over... And water is flowing and your hoard if high dollar water is just water again.

Nice that was a steal for you in this time

Not a steal... Just TNT Armory (Todd) showing ethics and calm amid the feeding frenzy.

If you want max dollar, ya better sell now. It's like the beaver dam, it's a water shortage and people will do anything for the water. It's a panic! God cut off the WATER, we won't be able to get it ever again!!

Then the dam breaks, panic over... And water is flowing and your hoard if high dollar water is just water again.

Yea I would like to let it go now but ive been hearing that austrian glocks wont be coming In in the future if the ban goes crazy and I'm sure itll be more than the crazy prices now

Back
Top Bottom