• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any USN members on here?

cktenders on there. I used to be a lot more active (I am a USN "citizen"). I love the idea of all the chivalry, and honor and what not. That being said a lot of what gets posted there is a more or less a shill, to better their standing in the community, or with the maker directly. I used to buy and sell a LOT of custom knives (as in a dealer amount) and I saw/owned so many p.o.s. customs from there that I refuse to believe every knife guys post up are as great as they claim. It gets old after a while. Especially when you go to enough events and find out how few makers can actually make a decent folder. Don't get caught up in the flavor of the week/month there! The cove is a great place to make secure, low stress knife transactions though. Rarely, if ever have problems with bad seeds there.

Last edited:
cktenders on there. I used to be a lot more active (I am a USN "citizen"). I love the idea of all the chivalry, and honor and what not. That being said a lot of what gets posted there is a more or less a shill, to better their standing in the community, or with the maker directly. I used to buy and sell a LOT of custom knives (as in a dealer amount) and I saw/owned so many p.o.s. customs from there that I refuse to believe every knife guys post up are as great as they claim. It gets old after a while. Especially when you go to enough events and find out how few makers can actually make a decent folder. Don't get caught up in the flavor of the week/month there! The cove is a great place to make secure, low stress knife transactions though. Rarely, if ever have problems with bad seeds there.

I'm safecracka. I don't do much on USN, maybe when it gets a lil closer to blade I will... But as of right now most of the stuff I want is impossible to get without paying 5x's table price bc the maker has a list to get on the list for the list, LOL.

I am registered and have been on it since the start of the site but WAY less active now... Still go to Blade Show every year but have learned to control my spending and forum time a bit since my boys got older. :-)

Back
Top Bottom