• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody concerned about the mail in N. Georgia?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
Yeah I have a package that's been missing for over a month. I shipped something I sold on flea bay to a guy in Kansas and it took so long he cancelled the order and so we did a return to sender. It's been floating around between Macon and Palmetto ever since 4/4 after the return. Every time I open a case the **** stains at the post office close it as "resolved" because it's still in the network they say. I reopen and call them back because no it's not resolved until it's back in my possession. They keep swearing they're looking for it and will have it to me asap... :mad:

Yeah I have a package that's been missing for over a month. I shipped something I sold on flea bay to a guy in Kansas and it took so long he cancelled the order and so we did a return to sender. It's been floating around between Macon and Palmetto ever since 4/4 after the return. Every time I open a case the **** stains at the post office close it as "resolved" because it's still in the network they say. I reopen and call them back because no it's not resolved until it's back in my possession. They keep swearing they're looking for it and will have it to me asap... :mad:
Don't hold your breath.

We have mail that shows (with pictures) on our USPS Informed mail app coming that day, and mysteriously, it never makes it to our locking mail box. Obviously the peeps that work for the USPS are most of the problem. I would say very unmotivated and over paid!
I use the same. And same thing happens to me. Between the sorting facilities and the actual local hubs somebody is losing or stealing mail.

Back
Top Bottom