• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody concerned about the mail in N. Georgia?

And sometimes that still burns you. One of my bills that gets charged to my credit card is set up to automatically pay. I’ve had them charge me a late fee before because they didn’t hit the button on time. :doh:
Sounds like Capital One back in the early 2000's. Get their peepee slapped with a $20 million fine for sitting on customer's payments until the past due date then recording a late payment. I remember it vividly.

Naw dawg you be doin it wrong. It's that thing you whip out when yer poor so you can pay with some big banks money instead of your own, never pay it back, and get to keep your own script. win/win :lol:
The way inflation is outstripping the interest they charge each month it's actually a win-win-win. You pay back with dollars worth much less on face than the items' cost you charged. I think I got that right.

I’m not overly concerned. What difference does it make if my mail is slow, lost or ultimately stolen?
It's not my mail I'm worried about so much, I do most stuff online. But it's that damn package I'm waiting on that's been lost for over a month now. Filed a claim and they still haven't paid me or found it yet.

I’ve heard of folks adding an AirTag to shipped items. Makes it easy to prove where package/item is. Depending on value, $20 small investment
I'd like to see this technology get cheap enough to add to every package. Or at least popular enough to be made as an option for every purchase.

Well, we're building back better now ain't we?
tenor-3818763329.gif

It's not my mail I'm worried about so much, I do most stuff online. But it's that damn package I'm waiting on that's been lost for over a month now. Filed a claim and they still haven't paid me or found it yet.
Did you pay with a credit card? I'd file a dispute through them. They'll get your money back.

Did you pay with a credit card? I'd file a dispute through them. They'll get your money back.
Unfortunately, it was an item I shipped. Sold some antique stuff on the Fleabay. Got lost on the way to the buyer and took so long he cancelled the order and got his money back. Then it got returned to me once it made it to the destination PO only to get lost on the way back to me. Original mailing date was like 3/12. I don't think I'll ever see it or my money.

Back
Top Bottom