• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody concerned about the mail in N. Georgia?

That package I sent to Cali a couple of weeks ago that the USPS says was delivered...it may have been delivered to someone but it certainly wasn't who I sent it to and I just got off the phone with the records lady from the American Legion because my 2024 membership card never got here either. She said it was sent and I told her that meant absolutely nothing.
A Black Hole must have opened up in a mail depot somewhere and is swallowing any mail that gets too close.
That's got to be the logical answer because it couldn't be gross incompetence and corruption right?
Total Corruption!!!!

Ive noticed a bunch of people recently complaining about the USPS. Not just on here like all the social medias,people I work with,hell even people walking across a parking lot mumbling to themselves. Its sad really that another one of the goverment ran services have gone off the rails.

I don't believe they depend in any way on the PO for mail in ballots, do they? I mean most boxes of "mail-in" ballots were hand delivered to most polling places. They don't require a post marked or cancelled stamp, do they? I mean why waste the money on postage? Don't they spend enough on the low skilled people who fill them out in the first place?

My dad is probably spinning in his grave….
He was a postal employee for 40+ yrs I bet . That was the 50’s-60’s and up !! But even back then it was screwed up. I remember vividly him and his buddies bitching and moaning about the way the place was run . It was a big mess but now it just about seems hopeless.
There are several agencies just like this though. They all need leadership that is allowed to make changes that actually work toward the positive. Not being tied because it takes an act of congress to change something or implement a plan that will improve upon the crap that is already there and failing for whatever reason.
Just like most everything in our government though….it is easier said than done !!

I'd take on higher delivery fees then. It sucks but worth it to both parties to make sure your packages arrive.
thats pure ass gouging, taking advantage of the situation. you been here when there is an ammo shortage? hold on to your sack if not

thats pure ass gouging, taking advantage of the situation. you been here when there is an ammo shortage? hold on to your sack if not
I'd say that's CYOA charges. I'd rather charge a little more than to lose the package to USPS and have to give a refund. And vice versa, I'd rather pay a little more to make sure I get what I ordered.

Back
Top Bottom