• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody else Ticked off at Amazon firestick?

My wife told me the premier of Game of Thrones was watched by a bunch of folks.

Apparently more pirated than paid viewers.

Sad thing is, if the pirates paid for it, this probably wouldn't be their last season.

Looks like they could track these folks down and bill them or press charges.

What I find weird is the same people who feel it's completely justified to get unlimited "free" content are also the same ones who probably pay for $200 tax stamps and follow gun laws to the letter. I'm not sure what disconnect happens to make people think pirating is ok? Just because no one sees you doing it?

Sad thing is, if the pirates paid for it, this probably wouldn't be their last season.

Trust me, it will eventually come to that. What incentive does anyone to have to produce and provide content if you can't be paid for it?

I'm as staunch a supporter of intellectual property rights as the next guy but this should cut both ways. I should be able to get a refund for the some of the dreck I've watched that was billed as "great entertainment."

coschedule.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_questions_to_ask_when_p39edc9942798a8f70c76d1ea4372f5ea.png

Back
Top Bottom