• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody heard of this new chronograph?

Callison

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
32   0
Reaction score
Was curious if anybody has heard anything about this new chronograph I stumbled across. It's called the Bullet Seeker Mach 4. It just got released in Europe from what i understand. I haven't seen a ton of information on it because its so new but from what I have seen it could be promising. Not sure what kind of recoil it can withstand long term but was curious to hear some thoughts from those with more chronograph knowledge than myself. I was looking at getting a labradar before they ditched the BT feature and prices shot up but now curious to see how this thing progresses.

I do a LOT of chronographing, so I am always looking for the next great thing. The BulletSeeker is a bit pricey, once you do the Currency conversion. 792 British Pounds equals 962 bucks at today's exchange rate.

As far as features go, if it works like the Instruction Manual says, it should be pretty nice. I don't know if it is $400 nicer than my LabRadars though....

I do a LOT of chronographing, so I am always looking for the next great thing. The BulletSeeker is a bit pricey, once you do the Currency conversion. 792 British Pounds equals 962 bucks at today's exchange rate.

As far as features go, if it works like the Instruction Manual says, it should be pretty nice. I don't know if it is $400 nicer than my LabRadars though....
For sure, I'll be curious to see what price they end up selling it for in the US once they get some dealers/distributers. iv heard the labradar app isnt all that great so maybe this app with function well. With a decent app, i feel like any company that makes a good radar chronograph would do quite well.

We would like to know where you heard it was not that good, the only thing that we know of is the Labradar has come out with another call it the lite, it has no chip and unable to have blue tooth capabilities.

Just to clarify, I had read that the app wasn't the greatest and the bluetooth connectivity can be spotty for some people. As far as functionality of the device itself, I've heard good things about the labradar, which is why I was looking at getting one. Reading took place on the interwebs since I don't own one or have any friends with it either. The app itself is only rated 2 stars and has a fair amount of complaints in the reviews so thats all I had to really go off since I have no experience in person. Feel free to share your experiences with it, I'm always up for more info.

Cheers

I agree about the Bluetooth app. I have two LabRadars. One of them connects well and works with the App. The other one? <crickets...>

I have installed a Bluetooth Connectivity app on my phone that supposedly fixes those issues, but I haven't been able to test it yet. It's available thru Google Play Store and it's called "BLE Scanner".

Labradar, with the Bluetooth is really nice, however the lack of chips has it on hold, however the Labradar Lite, is available, however it does not have BLUETOOTH capabilities, nor can you update them to bluetooth when the chips are available, because the board uses a different mother board and chip. We are awaiting the non Lite Labradar units release...

Back
Top Bottom