• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody know where I can find a good deal on my first AR?

Have you ever actually humped one in the desert? With proper maintence a AR isn't gonna jam automatically just because you are in the desert.
Yes, yes I have. And because I wasn't a member of the "blue cord mafia", we got all the crap weapons that we spent way more time cleaning than shooting. 30-year-old Colt Jam-o-Matics.

In that price range the DPMS carbine at walmart is not a bad deal believe it or not.

I'm going to buy my first AR in the next couple of weeks and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good store to buy from?

I'm looking to spend around $6-700. I know that I won't be able to get a really nice one for that price, but I figured I could get a good entry level one and upgrade it later. My normal gun store that I frequent usually has RRA but they're normally around $900. I would be willing to travel up around ATL to get it if that would help me out lol.

I've seen a comment or two about it not being a good time to buy right now due to the election, so I may be wasting my time but I figured most of y'all on here already have or have had several and would know where I may be able to find a good deal.

Thanks for any advice and as always God bless.

Back
Top Bottom