• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody on that ios 7 yet?

I almost never install the updates. Heck I JUST installed 6 maybe 2 months ago! :D
I'll wait a month at least. You guys get all the bugs worked out first. Don't really care for the visuals from what I can see.

So far the only problems I have had with it is battery life. But my phone is over 2 years old so it may be time for me to put a new battery in it anyway. Still not bad standby time but if I use it it definitely drops quick.

So far the only problems I have had with it is battery life. But my phone is over 2 years old so it may be time for me to put a new battery in it anyway. Still not bad standby time but if I use it it definitely drops quick.

Yes I think my battery might not be lasting as long, and it's a 5...

Yes I think my battery might not be lasting as long, and it's a 5...

I'm gonna give it a few mor days I'll probably let it run out tonight since I am off tomorrow and have nothing else planned other than playing diablo 3 all day lol I'll see if that helps and if not I may just go ahead and order a battery and that way I ruled everything out and know that it's the os.

I love it still! still finding new things out.... love safari upgrades, camera, and control panel. make sure that you read this whole thread! especially if you have pics on your phone that are for your eyes only!

- - - Updated - - -

and agreed battery is ****ed with it

Back
Top Bottom