• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody on that ios 7 yet?

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_24_aju7agab.jpg

Battery seems to be better today.

Been using it since the first beta but it was way too buggy. Reverted back to 6 and waited for beta 3. I'm used to it now. I like how Apple finally decided to make a quick way to access common settings - and only a few years after SBSettings developed it on the iPhone 3G. :)

That was just about the last good reason to jailbreak. Well, that and being able to play Mike Tyson's Punchout on my phone. lol

I hate it, and I would uninstall it if I knew how? Anybody? Apple says you can't go back!

You can revert back until Apple stops "validating" iOS 6. Just go and find the iOS 6 firmware for your model phone (google it- lots of safe online repositories make it available) . Download and save it to your PC. Open itunes, connect your phone, hold down Shift and click the Restore button. This will open a dialog window that lets you select a firmware file. Point to the file you downloaded and let it do its thing. Make sure you back up right before you do this.

Last edited:
You can revert back until Apple stops "validating" iOS 6. Just go and find the iOS 6 firmware for your model phone. Download and save it to your PC. Open itunes, connect your phone, hold down Shift and click the Restore button. This will open a dialog window that lets you select a firmware file. Point to the file you downloaded and let is do its thing. Make sure you back up right before you do this.

That's awesome I didn't know that I'll have to tell my friend cause he may really want to go back.

Back
Top Bottom