• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody running optics on an Fn 502 tactical 22 LR pistol?

The weight of the optic with some ammo may slow the slide down and cause issues.

Some of these guns are great and some built on Fridays & Mondays may have issues.

I don't run an optic but my friend does.
He has issues occasionally...I think he has been using a Shield Arms?

I put a Hex Wasp I had laying around on mine just to see if I liked it before spending money on a higher end option. I haven't noticed any difference in function. 1000+ rounds since putting it on.

The loaded chamber indicator is there. Just not a very big hole. Almost need a flashlight to see if there's a round in the chamber. And yes I also get plenty of grime on my optic without shooting suppressed.
1000004197.jpg

I have a Burris FF3 on my 502. Yes the window will get very dirty, especially if you are shooting suppressed.

I had to source new screws for the FF3 as they OE included screws didn't match up, so if you end up with a FF3 let me know I have plenty. :) (McMaster Carr I think, I had to buy like 25 of them). Keep an eye on the screws they tend to come loose after a few rounds.

Also for those with the 502, I made a little 3d printed mag button hold down to make it easier to load the mags. Put the .stl file on Thingiverse.

if you don't have access to a 3d printer, would like one, and happen to be around Sandy Springs area, ping me and I'll print one for ya. Might be pink. :pound:

IMG_4468.jpg

I have a Burris FF3 on my 502. Yes the window will get very dirty, especially if you are shooting suppressed.

I had to source new screws for the FF3 as they OE included screws didn't match up, so if you end up with a FF3 let me know I have plenty. :) (McMaster Carr I think, I had to buy like 25 of them). Keep an eye on the screws they tend to come loose after a few rounds.

Also for those with the 502, I made a little 3d printed mag button hold down to make it easier to load the mags. Put the .stl file on Thingiverse.

if you don't have access to a 3d printer, would like one, and happen to be around Sandy Springs area, ping me and I'll print one for ya. Might be pink. :pound:

View attachment 7058106
Nice little thumb saver :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom