• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Optics FDN 5-25?

I traded a strike Eagle and bushnell DMRII for it. I hope I won out. Lol
The old 3-17 was and probably still is one of the best optically balanced scopes. Whole mag range. Used to be God tier durable. For a dmr and strike eagle it's a even trade at worst. Does it have the blue illumination? That was the last thing USO did before selling the company

The old 3-17 was and probably still is one of the best optically balanced scopes. Whole mag range. Used to be God tier durable. For a dmr and strike eagle it's a even trade at worst. Does it have the blue illumination? That was the last thing USO did before selling the company

No says red digital push button.

I've had a b17 and b25. Optically, two of the best scoped I've had. Wish I had the b¹7 back in particular. The scopes were just ridiculously long, buy that likely aided in the optical quality.

That said, USO went to the dumpster when they sold. The fdn is clearly based on the b25, but with all of the shortcuts that the new owner has taken everywhere else in the product line-up, I doubt that the fdn was spared. Still, probably a good trade. Would certainly confirm that it tracks.

I've had a b17 and b25. Optically, two of the best scoped I've had. Wish I had the b¹7 back in particular. The scopes were just ridiculously long, buy that likely aided in the optical quality.

That said, USO went to the dumpster when they sold. The fdn is clearly based on the b25, but with all of the shortcuts that the new owner has taken everywhere else in the product line-up, I doubt that the fdn was spared. Still, probably a good trade. Would certainly confirm that it tracks.

I just looked at the box. It is the B25 MGR. It says 5-25x52 with red digital push button illum. The guy I traded with said in text its like the FDN, that's why I got confused.

I saw their TS series at a comp and the dudes turret broke and he had to tape the turret in place. It sucks that they have two wildly large spectrums of quality.

I just looked at the box. It is the B25 MGR. It says 5-25x52 with red digital push button illum. The guy I traded with said in text its like the FDN, that's why I got confused.

I saw their TS series at a comp and the dudes turret broke and he had to tape the turret in place. It sucks that they have two wildly large spectrums of quality.
Chinese scopes are just a good

I have a couple of their older scopes, a 3.2-17x SN3 and a fixed 10x ST10. I also have a few of the newer FDN scopes, a fixed 10x, a 3.2-17x, and a 5-25x. I've seen a few comments where people claim the newer scopes aren't nearly as good as the old models, but very few can ever really support the comments. I have owned a bunch of US Optics scopes, and I believe the FDN series are just as good as the older SN3 series. Zero stop is easier to set, glass is fantastic, and customer service is still great.

I think some of it has to do with their TS line being chinese, but that is like comparing a Vortex Razors to the Crossfire line.

Back
Top Bottom