• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody using a 10.3" barrel on your AR?

Please don't rape measure anything...

That looks like a 10.5 carbine length to me.

I had a 10.5" LMT many moons ago. I got rid of it for a BCM 11.5" and couldn't be happier. The extra dwell time is noticeable to me.

I'm somewhat sure it is a 10.5" barrel with a carbine gas system... Honestly i'd have to get out the rape measure to be sure. I'll check it this evening.

You could be right. Just looks like there is a lot of barrel between the gas block and the kx3. I'm not sure where my mid length question came from. LOL. It was late. ;)

I have a 10.5" on my 300 blk pistol with 7" rail. I would probably get a 10" if i did it again, honestly. Aside from just looking better, it'd give some extra sight radius.

I was going with the 10/10.5 length but got impatient trying to find one and just got a 7. All I could find were 12 or 7 in stock unless I wanted to pay double, which I don't. I'll keep looking though, that length to me is just right for a pistol.

Please don't rape measure anything...

That looks like a 10.5 carbine length to me.

I had a 10.5" LMT many moons ago. I got rid of it for a BCM 11.5" and couldn't be happier. The extra dwell time is noticeable to me.

damn smart phone... since when did the auto correct get set to asian. Somebody let my wife know the rape measure is coming out this evening. She may decide to stay at work.

Back
Top Bottom