• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been offered drugs as part of a trade?

this thread sound like some kind of set up for reasons to shut down a forum

This ^^^^ I saw the last time this was posted and thought WTF would have to be A. Major dip**** or B. Some kind of NARC or C. you look like an international dope smoker (which I apparently, I also looked like when I was in Jamaca)
:cool:

lol. A simple yeah some idiots offered me something crazy, or a nope, never had it before would've been fine. Some people are a little paranoid, was just a simple question. It was also open to other crazy trades. Example, ''Someone tried to give me $500 cash, a new pair of Jordans, and pot belly pig for my Kimber" ((people who wear Jordans probably don't have pot belly pigs))

- - - Updated - - -

****load of roofies for 2 windowed pmags. even trade with the one and only arcman. BTDT :rolleyes:

It would have had to have been a lot, them Pmags are gold these days. You could probably take them to the strip club and get VIP on 1

If that was offerd to me i would walk away pissed Drugs and guns do not mix !!!!!

I just laughed it off. Pretty brave asking that on a text message, not knowing if the other person is a LEO. He used the term 'medicinal bud', like it's legal now in GA or something. I said 'no thanks, I don't smoke' and he replied with 'me either, I prefer to eat it', lol

Back
Top Bottom